Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 14 - How to Manage Time?

Hi Everyone,
Managing time is a subject which is dear to my heart, a lot of time the most talented and
able fail because they don’t know how to manage their time. I was once like
that and it almost drove me crazy.
I’m a person who either does everything or does nothing. Last year I had to keep up with so many obligations and commitments; I had to perform good at
my last year in the University and finish my B.A , I worked as a waitress and was obligated to work at list three times a week including weekends, I was an intern at the marketing department of a high-tech company, I took a 6 h
ours per week acting classes which later became a 12 and more hours a week thing, I had to take care of my household and my dog, I also had to keep company to my grandfather who just lost his wife. With all this obligation I also wanted to hung out with my friends, take advantage of my season-pass to my favorite basket-ball team games, watch NBA games and Barcelona (soccer) games,  work out and sleep. So how did I man
age to do all that and stay sane?
Well, first of all it wasn’t easy at all, but I managed to do not just my obligations but also the things I wanted to do for myself.  I created a little system for myself that helps me keep track of everything I have to do, it is kind of like keeping a diary but better! I also learned a few rules and tips that I will share with you on this site.
There is also another matter, this year after I finished my obligations I took a great vacation in Central America, when I got back I had nothing to do; No job, No school, No acting classes and No friends (not because I don’t have any but because they all found  a job while I was diving the Blue Hole in Belize). As I said I’m a ‘Do everything or do nothing’ type of person so it was pretty hard for me and I was about to sink into a “Couch Potato” state , but then I figured it wasn’t about the obligations it was about managing my time because frankly I had  a lot of pressing thins to manage like finding a job, making a lot of enquirers about future studies and later on deciding to learn how to make money online. The only difference was that this time all my obligations were to myself alone. So I started managing my time right again and truth be told it is definitely harder to keep up with your planes when you have only yourself to answer to. That is until you figure out that you can choose either to be a soft boss to yourself or a strict one.
After going into the whole making money online thing I encountered another problem – You can lose yourself  in the web and not notice it’s been 10 hours since you last ate!
So if you want to get some tips and learn how to manage your time right, how to keep up with the dead lines, and how to productively work online, follow my posts over here.
” To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.”
- Leonard Bernstein 
  
Let's make money people ! 

Yours, 
The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment