Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 10- Make money with Forex

Hey everyone! 

Today we are going to talk about Forex and other similar sites that you can make money with.

OK, the first and the most important thing about this is DON'T go live until you have practiced this thing...in most of those sites there are Demo version that allow you to practice offline until you get the system and you feel confident enough.

What is Forex? 
Forex trading is the buying and selling of currencies.The value of currencies is always quoted in pairs such as USD/JPY or GBD/USD. The reason for this is because you’re always buying one and selling another.

How do you learn? 
As I said you can either download a 'demo' version from the site and practice until you get the hung of it or you can participate in the workshop offered by those sites, some sites offer free training and give a lot of useful information in their site. I will recommend to explore the site and see if you think that you can learn it by yourself or you will need professional training. If you are serious about making money through Forex and you are willing to invest a little time and money I would recommend taking a workshop, in this case knowledge about how to read the market is a very valuable tool!  You can also buy an automated software that will trade for you like Leo Trader.

My Experience
I started using Finexo or something like that and I still don't fully get it ... It's overwhelming, once you sign in you have a lot of graphs and your not sure what they mean, I started buying and selling and soon enough found my account value dropping like crazy! Until I found out how to close deals. I took a deep breath and started over, this time I made one buy/sale at a time, chose it by the graphs. I tried to see which currencies are rising but are now in a little drop, I bought one and waited for it to rise after it rose and I thought it reached it's peak I closed the deal and got the revenues. Soon enough the account value rose to the value I started with.

I'm not sure I will go back to using this method to make money, it is fun when you don't risk real money, but that feeling I had when the account value dropped so fast just made me think about have out of your control some of this is. Maybe if I had the time, money and willingness to learn I could make money out of it but right now I think I will concentrate in fields that  I feel more comfortable with.

Let's make money people,

Yours,
The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment