Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 9 - Get Rich Fast?

Hey Everyone, 

Today I will write a shorter post about the affiliate gurus and all the other advertisements about making 300$ a day in five minutes. Well if you read my blog so far you would know that I've just started this whole making money online mission. Before I started writing the blog I looked around, did a lot of research and read a lot of false promises. I also found out that once you start searching these things out online you are bound to get tempted and press on those ads about the stay at home mom who started making 345$ a day in less than two weeks. After you press on the ad you get to a squeeze page that tempts you to buy this product which usually worth 20,000$ but you will get that and more for just 40$ and this formula you will get is bound to make you rich fast! 

Sounds AMAZING right? Well, those gurus would never read this so I'm not really worried about what I'm going to say next. After about a month of 24/7 on the internet I have to say I'm just sick of it... Just because I know it's not possible, all I'm saying is don't fall for it and buy the stuff they sell you, they usually just give you a general over used ideas about online marketing without any of the essentials and technical stuff. Luckily I have a friend who has been in my situation and already made most of the mistakes, he told me not to buy those things because it never works, you just have to understand something and the sooner you get it the better. There might be some shortcuts along the way but in order to succeed in this you have to work hard for a while, try things and make mistakes .... You can't shortcut the whole learning process, if we could, we would all have been rich by now! 

Nonetheless, I do have respect for those guys and they might be who they say they are so here is a little tip, I sign in for their e mail list on the squeeze pages, get a lot of junk to one email that is maid just for them, they send me a lot of offers but since I've already resolved not to buy anything I dismiss them easily... 

WHY do I do it?  --- I learn from what they are willing to share, I learn about the right terms to use in affiliate marketing, the different sites and tactics that were used ect.. HOW? Well, those gurus send you a lot of junk but in order to make you stay on their list they give you bits of useful information just to get you curious...  I gather that information and try to create  a bigger picture. 

My recommendation is : If you decide to try and learn from them don't buy anything. Get the information they give you and try to screen out all the 'marketing' so that all that is left is the little bit of information. If you like the tactics they use on you just try to learn that instead of the information they send, but most of all don't spend to much time on it, and don't let them discourage you! 

Let's make money people! 


Yours, 
The beginner

Oh, by the way this the site of that friend I mentioned earlier, he really knows what he is doing and gives practical tools, he helps me with something I'm trying to do and until now he is just great! So this is his site.. you can take a look and see if you like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment