Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 4- exploring my options

Good morning everyone! 

I apologize for not writing yesterday, I wasn't feeling well, I'm still not feeling really well but I can't let it bring me down right? 

OK, so except blogging which we already explored a bit there are a lot of different money making options in the internet. Again, non of theme is a one- button- push thing, so don't believe all of those promotions about it ! If I ever find a one-button-push that can really get you a lot of money I promise I will let you know. 

So I gathered a few cool options for making money online:

  1. Blogging - well I think we pretty much got this one covered.
  2. Ebay
  3. Free surveys
  4. Affiliate marketing
  5. Forex trading
  6. Facebook
  7. Selling E-books
  8. ClickBank
  9. Marketing CPA offers 
  10. Google AdSense - we already talked about this one at: http://howtomakemoneywithnoskills.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-3-making-sense-out-of-adsense.html
  11. Building Niche Websites
 I will look into each option in the next few days... but if you can't wait I encourage you to educate yourselves!

Lets make money people! 

Yours, 
The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment