Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 6 - How to add a donation button to your Blog

Hey guys, 

So yesterday I signed up for PayPal. 

What is it? Well, it's an account that you have online, you link it to your credit card and than you can use this account while buying online instead of giving your Credit Card number and personal information every time you buy something online.

Why did I sign in?Because just like you can pay through PayPal you can earn money through it, you can add a ' Donation Button' to your site just like I did. If you will look at the right side of my blog today you will see a donation button. I know that there are not many chances that people will donate at this point, but hopefully there will come a time where more people will find this blog helpful and would like to donate. Moreover, you can never know what people will do once you give them the option to do so. Just like the donation button if you have a product you want to sell you can use your PayPal account to collect the money. 

Here is a post I found that helped me add this "Donation Button" to my Blog , hope it will help! 



 This is a link if you want to create a PayPal account


Let's make money people! 
Yours, 
The beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment