Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 5 - Free Surveys

Hi everyone! 
Hope your day is going well,

Well, yesterday after I wrote the blog I tried to investigate the whole"Free Surveys" option and how much money can it generate. 

Well, first of all the answer here is very different when it comes to USA citizens and the rest of the world. 

People who live in the US have great offers when it comes to free surveys I found this link free surveys for people in the US which directs you to a guy who gives you all the top free surveys links in the US. In each one of theme you can make about 100US$ per months, so if you sign up for 10 links you can make about extra 1000 US$ per months, you can answer the surveys when ever you want. My recommendation is to create a different email account just for this because you really don't want your regular In-box to be swamped with free surveys and ads.


As for people who don't live in the US our options are very different and I'm sorry to say not so profitable, there are couple of website were you can earn 'points' and then convert the to buying - coupons  in different stores. In other words you don't really get CASH! if you find it appealing here are a few of those sites:




If you want to earn CASH instead of points there are couple of Israeli websites who pay you for watching ads, completing surveys and more... but the payment is very low and the real money comes from making people sign up for the website. You usually get couple of 'Agorot' for every ad you look at, you simply get ads to your e mail and have to click on them and that's it, and for every person  who signs up because of you you get about 1 "Shekel". And again I would recommend creating a different email account for this. So here are a few sites:


One more thing to avoid, once you sign up for the site and want to recruit your  friends, don't spam your friends, social media websites can ban you for SPAMING, think of creative ways to get people interested... 
I'm not just saying that.. yesterday I posted some of those sites on my Facebook and I also sent some emails to my friends, most didn't say anything but some of theme got really pissed... again my intentions were good I really want to help people earn money but it is still spaming when do it like that, so all I'm saying is ... be careful not to piss people off! 

That's it for today! 

Let's make money people! 

Yours, 
The beginner

 


No comments:

Post a Comment