Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 2 - Motivation

Since it's Saturday and no one really wants to work or learn today I thought about talking about Motivation. I think it's the most important part of succeeding in anything you do, but at the same time it is the most slippery part. You can gain or lose you motivation easily.

Think about it, I started this blog yesterday, at first I got a lot of great responses which brought my motivation up and already made me think about what I was going to write about next. But than I got really not very supportive and skeptic responses from a lot of people who are closest to me. It was a hard blow, knowing that the people closest to me, the ones that are suppose to support me on everything I do didn't even try to understand what I was trying to do here. It saddens and I could have chosen to just give up and tell them - you are right, I can't do it, it's too hard, I don't really know what I'm doing. But instead I decided to prove them wrong and it boosted my motivation up I decided to say: 
" I know it is not going to be easy, I might not know what I'm doing but at list I'm trying to do something. There might be 99% that I'm going to fail but for that 1% of succeeding and for a long process of learning I am willing to try".
What am I trying to do? Succeed, Learn and maybe even help others by sharing my failures and success... 
What I would ask of whoever get to read this blog is, if you start something and no one believes in you - DON'T DARE TO GIVE UP! If you believe in you it doesn't really matter what others think. If you know someone that is trying to do something try to let go of your judgmental ways and just support him, not because you have to but because you might not get it but it wont cost you anything to support someone and it might mean everything to that person. 
So, to those who doubt me , I still love you but I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG, it would have been great to have your support but I don't NEED it... 

"All glory comes from daring to begin." Eugene F. Ware 

Let's make money people! 

Yours, 
The Beginner

3 comments:

  1. i liked it (-:

    Good Luck!

    Shafik...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very proud of the creativity of my
    daughter , although I don't relly understand how she will make money from this , but Y fully trust her and know she will succeed, so
    I will follow her blog, maybe i can also make some money.....

    ReplyDelete