Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 11- Making money with Facebook

If you don't know what Facebook is  you probably don't have a computer ! Facebook is a successful social networking site, through it you can connect with people that have the similar interests as you. It is a really great way to promote products, advertise and more. when I first heard someone say that you can make money with Facebook I was a little shocked, I mean I've been using it for about four years and only now I find out I can actually make money with it??? Well, it's not that easy and like everything else you do, you need to invest, time, effort and creativity - here are the ways to make money with Facebook in a really general way.
Before you sign up you have to think of what you want to achieve and which people you want to attract to your profile. It means you don't have to be yourself ! The goal is to become an expert in the topic of your choosing. 
After you develop your profile and get known on the area you chose there are a couple of things you can do: 
  1. Sell on the Marketplace -You can place ads in the Marketplace for free without limitation of the number of ads. So If there are products you want to promote, or you found stuff on e-bay that are related to your niche you can post them there and sell them. 
  2. Promoting your site with Social Ads - If you have a website you want to promote you can promote it with Social Ads. Facebook is not currently charching any more for ads that contain a social call to action, although a recent Nielsen report claimed that almost 70% of users are more likely to click on an ad previously visited by friends. In addition these ads will appear in a users friend's newsfeed.It’s important to keep in mind that Facebook is still social media, and so marketing efforts should be information and value driven, because the goal is to appeal to them not to “hard-sell”.
I created a fan page for my blog and I have some people sign to it, not many yet, but I think that in time I will learn more about how to attract people to the site, I think I already posted about how to create a fan page so you can take a look at the archive. You can also connect your blog to your facebook page so that every time you post on your blog it will come out as a note on your facebook page. 

Let's make money people! 

Yours,
The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment