Friday, December 10, 2010

how to make money on the internet?

Hello everyone! 

First of all, let me introduce myself, My name is Hila and I just finished my B.A in Business administration and International relations. I've been looking for a job for over a month, and I haven't found one partly because my demands are problematic, I was expecting to find a job where I could gain experience in marketing and advertising and make a lot of money at the same time. Let me tell you, a combination like this is hard to find. I sign in for a few websites for job seekers, I have a profile in LinkedIn, I used all kinds of connections but no results. I was called for a few interviews and although some of the jobs offered where interesting the payment offered was so low I just couldn't except it. If you read so far you probably understand that I'm not one for compromising. So I went back to the drawing table and started thinking about ways to make money, while looking for a job, this is the list I came up with: 
  • babysitting- not really that much money.
  • being a waiter- Just the title of this job makes you antagonize it.
  • bar tending - Kind of  a cool job, I still might do it just for fun and until I will find a way to make money from the internet. 
  • Make money from the internet - Sounds AMAZING but how do you do it? 
So as you can see the best way I found was through the internet but the problem is I have no idea how to make it happen. First thing I did was to write in Google "How to make money from the Internet", apparently there are a lot of ways, the first website I read and that made me write this blog is this one: 

http://www.101waystomakemoney.com/how-to-make-money-selling-e-books/

Every day from now on, I will write about  trying to make money, it is really easy to follow people who already made it but with them you don't really know how to start, what is real and what is just advertising.. This blog is meant to make you a part of my journey, I will share my experience in trying to make money out of pretty much nothing. It would be great to get comments and recommendations. 

So the first step towards making money today was to start writing this blog. Lets see where I will get from here. 

Lets make money people! 

Yours, 
The Beginner   

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hila, sorry but i have no time so this will be very short.
    Someone just sent me a link to a site that supposedly helps you make money through the internet by being sort of a travel agent. I'm sending you the link:
    www.worldventures.biz

    let me know what you think
    ~JUST~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a interesting adventure! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hila,

    I am a friend of Sahar , working together in the lab. I will gladly follow your advace with this project, looks interesting and most challanging.

    Good luck!
    Rachel Rosen

    ReplyDelete